Pages

Friday 4 August 2017

Blog profile questions

    What is your favourite colour? Green
    Who is your best friend? Steve Irwin
    What is your favourite T.V. Programme? Britain’s got talent
    What do you want to be when you grow up? Cree Tribe
    What car do you want to have when you grow up? Suzuki
    If you could go anywhere in the world on holiday, where would you go?                        North America
    Do you want to get married one day? Yes
    How many children would you like?  14
    What age are you when you become an adult? 11
What are you good at?  Bopit bounce
If you had a superpower, what would it be? X-ray vision
If you had one wish, what would it be? To do multiplying
What do I do as a job? Repair list
What are you scared of?  Chain saw
What is your favourite song? supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
What is your favourite class in school? Maths
What is something I always say to you? Drink your bottle please.
What is the hardest thing you’ve ever had to do? Spelling
What makes you happy? Mary Poppins
What makes you sad? Going out in the wind

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liam,
    It's Atalina from room 6. I thought that this post of yours was outstanding. There is nothing really that I thought was wrong with your post but keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.