Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2018

Poem from 2017

I was walking down the road and I saw a Liam Daly-Hardie.

Ta lofa

He had ginger hair, and big brown eyes.
And he liked to sing “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious”

I was walking down the road and I saw a ginger, singing, Liam Daly-Hardie.
He was carrying a bopit smash.
And it was saying “bopit, pull it, twist it.”

Hola

I was walking down the road and I saw a ginger, singing, bopping Liam Daly-Hardie.
He was carrying a red and white cane.
And it was sweeping, and tapping and pulling.

Ni hao

I was walking down the road and I saw a ginger, singing, bopping, tapping Liam Daly-Hardie.
He was sitting in the mat.
And Shelby was giggling next to him.

Tena Koe

I was walking down the road and I saw a ginger, singing, bopping, tapping, giggling Liam Daly-Hardie.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.